Friday, July 11, 2008

Trying to wake up!

i wont disappear from here. Its the only place im safe. I keep learning new things about me and i sink into myself because i either hate what i've learned or im trying to figure out how to live with a difficult flaw.

this time... It was outside forces. As usual. Hell, dont kid urself, im suicidal as hell but the light at the end of my tunnel is lively and bright! The problem is...Al Capone was my tunnel's engineer. I think he worked with Freud, Jung, and the "Saw" killa when he designed it. There are doors...many doors...ceilings, walls, and floors. Im tripping on wires and falling thru cracks. Sometimes a fist comes out of the wall just to take a whack. Those hits i can take...shyt i prefer them to the tricks. Then the tricks becomes my treats of life...if i can stand up from it and survive. Here i am still alive.

No comments:

Do you know why you're here...

You better put on a helmet so it don't make a mess when I BLOW.... YA MIND!!