Sunday, July 27, 2008

Futile eX

There's only so much u can do
when a whore is trying to penetrate u.
I see how she handles life and
she wants me to be her wife.
But she doesnt knw shyt about life.

ugh

i cant speak intelligently on this because
there is nothing intelligent about this.
She WISH she could play me like tha hoes
keep me on top and let the rest just float.
As soon as i let her know
she tries to call me a hoe.
Accusing me of holding on
like with my ex....there something going on
transfer of blame
transfer of emotion
anything to make her body feel in motion.
She dies inside without
one on each side.
Leaving me alone would be too much like right.
But she has no choice in tha matter this time.
She came to my house with disrespect on her mind.
Ex girlfriends and love's untrue...
Took precedent over me
does that make sense to you?

Unloved is my middle name.
Its my familiar part of the game
The way she thinks is a damn shame
a way that will never master the game.

she will always be a pawn
wondering why she never won.
You cant play the game of night
in the morning sun.
Im so glad to be without
i'll miss her love
but NEVER her doubt.

No comments:

Do you know why you're here...

You better put on a helmet so it don't make a mess when I BLOW.... YA MIND!!