Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Cup runneth over

Theres a lot going on

This Erykah Badu situation has me LIVID and i think im about to break my social silence.

My family's abandoned me (minus 3 of them). They just have no idea who I am...and dont care. They just want "Starla 1999"...cuz she's familiar.

My eX is too set in her ways to show me the "better her" that she desperately wants me to see. Hell i see it....but i see the strings and tape too...it too is a mask that can be removed. I really wanted to challenge myself with this one....and try to make it work. But... Real life supercedes.

I got people who think they're smarter than me saying some of the dumbest shit.

Im finding out that some of the people i respected the most....are now my biggest disappointments.

and I am beyond sick of being misunderstood. I decided to just stop trying to make people understand. They ask the questions and "dont get" the answers. "What good do ur words do...if they cant understand you..." you know who said that shyt Badu...Baduuuu... :)

i dont know how and when i will collect all these thoughts. With all the stuff thats happening, im about to explode!

No comments:

Do you know why you're here...

You better put on a helmet so it don't make a mess when I BLOW.... YA MIND!!