Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Lot on my mind...

Good to have new ground.

I was up almost all nite and I didn't sleep soundly. I've been on liquidation... consolidation mode. Survival technique. America is going down... fast. Economic situations are getting worse everyday, mine is no exception. I have to grab the thread before it's too late.

Problem with me is... I'm completely insane! I love/hate myself and if that perfect accident ever presents itself.... PEACE OUUUTTT!! So dont get too attached. I post shyt because at some point people started reading... and liking some of what I wrote. I'm not a writer, I'm not an artist. I'm not a poet. I just write. I want to post all my old blogs here and have them archived so they will all be in one place... i wonder if there is a way to do that? That would be GREAT!

What's funny is... I bet my boss is going to block this site once she sees I've logged on. Oh yeah, another antecdote about me.... I'm a corporate whore that, after 7 years of taking it up the A** with no vaseline, has become hostile and a lot less cooperative with "the System" and my job and coworkers. This shit is ill. I'll tell ya about that another day. I try not to complain, but shyt... i gotta come here everyday and take somebody else's heat and I'm one of the 3 people in this office that WORKS... during work hours....... umm.... even tho I'm late everyday (HA!)... yeah that's why they're mad at me. But there are 2 sides... like I said... another day. I'm gonna need a new job in a few weeks I'm SURE. I'm good with that though. I dont need the negativity...it's worth the hit. My sanity is much more valuable than their corporate check.

Much L.

No comments:

Do you know why you're here...

You better put on a helmet so it don't make a mess when I BLOW.... YA MIND!!