Monday, June 22, 2009

The Previous... Criminal Love

That simply wasnt the way to handle her hate.

She lied cheated hoed and STILL escaped.

She don't know I TOLD them to go easy

Cuz I was dumb enough to love her ass to pieces

The DA called ME...She only OUT on MY call

They didnt want her to have her fuckin freedom at ALL

But I'm the bitch and the hoe and fraud that they "told her so"

Betcha she'll never do dumb shyt like that no mo

My mouth STILL full cuz tha baby don't appreciate

What I did for her life and how she view it today

Funny thing when she got out..she APOLOGIZED

To everyone but one she loved but left alone to die

Deliberately putting her life in my hands

Cuz I was the only bitch that stood up to her like a man

Think I can't aim..? What I do when i know she came to bleed

I got your suicide note... see i knew it was YOU or ME.

She gets out THANKS to me, apologize to the team

For abandonment cuz she was chasing pavements and dreams

Deep down inside she know she fucked up a GOOD thing...

No comments:

Do you know why you're here...

You better put on a helmet so it don't make a mess when I BLOW.... YA MIND!!