Monday, June 1, 2009

CriminaLove

Blade was hot
Piercing skin
Not a new thing
In your life of sin
Entered your heart
Through a mind
Locked in
Desires of woman's skin
Any woman
Any woman that would let u in
Look twice...
She's fucked tonight
Didn't matter bout the wife
Mind only saw
The skin of the nite
You told me I was wrong
I was right
Always ending up in a fight
I pooped so many pills
So I didn't have to hear
The call text and typing
Going on in my ear
In the late of night
You fed stories of love
Adoration and desire
She was you light from above

How long would it last
How much could I take
You took my car
To see her too many days
I'm sitting at a desk
Shaking from head to toe
Knowing i'm making dollas
For you to spend on ya hoe
Finally saw a doctor
Band-aid is what I got
The stress took over
And your lies were too caught

Entire year went in a blur
Never knowing if my babygirl was even her...

No comments:

Do you know why you're here...

You better put on a helmet so it don't make a mess when I BLOW.... YA MIND!!