Friday, August 6, 2010

Dreamland 8-6-10

bbq at freds. he left. an abundance of food. KJ showed me the money he was saving for a new bike but he owes me money. I was a bit put off cuz I needed a stack. A Lot of people showed up for the bbq. My gay friends Tiffany, Mikeisha, Magnolia PJ, and Kay came over. Keba and Zoe-G came for a plate. Then I asked her to do my hair… "::BLUR::

I remember PJ and Kay all over each other. Mikeisha came with somebody. I was playing dominoes and this cutie sat down next to me out of nowhere. I was like ok ok…tight. She hot. She was cool tho. She got up and started talking to PJ over on the couch. When I finished playing dominoes, I went to the bathroom in the bedroom. And I saw the anonymous cutie come in behind me and crawl in the bed with mikeisha’s gal and they were getting close and started kissing. shook my head and closed the bathroom door.  I came out and mikeisha was coming in. She looked, stopped looked again, turned around, her back to them, leaning on this large chest of drawers. She kinda half smiled with anger like “do you see THIS shit” I left the room. Went and got tiffany, who apparently had her own room adjacent. We went in there and never heard anybody come out but we did hear some moans under the tv noise. So Tiffany and I chilled in her room. laid on the bed. she let me play with her phone, it had Farmville on it. So I’m farming she finding shit to show me, turned on the tv. then she laid next to me…really close. I liked it…So we were doing some master flirting. spooning and watchin tv or doing otha shit. she jumped up and went to the living room. I was playing farmville again. then decided to check on the bbq. I got up there and her parents had come by. I spoke to Mr. and Mrs. Arbothnot, It’s been a Looong time. grew up on the same street. hadnt seen them since I was a kid. So we talked and laughed and they ate gooood and started mingling with the rest of the parentals. LOL. Me and Tiffany got a couple drinks and headed back to the room and went out on the balcony. We were caked up out there. We were holding each other on the balcony, neighbors walking by, some shyed away from the gay. Others smiled. Then a neighbor I know was walking with his kid. He was looking, he spoke and covered his young son’s eyes. He was still lookin and grinning tho. Tiff and I laughed. We went back inside. Started laughing and reminiscing over when we were kids… we laid back down held each other a min. I turned toward the TV, we spooned and I saw this letter propped up in front of the tv from a girl named Jordan to Tiffany. I picked it up and said what’s this? Tiffany kinda smirked. WOKE UP.

No comments:

Do you know why you're here...

You better put on a helmet so it don't make a mess when I BLOW.... YA MIND!!