Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Dream 8-4-10

Someone I knew from Jr. High on facebook told me they had a crush on me. I went to her house. i remember being in a long house with a bunch of females in a bikini as I walked to the back of this house. I had a towel wrapped around my waist. They were sitting around in about the same type of gear drink pretty drinks with umbrellas. Me being shy around new people, chatted for only a sec and I headed to the back, where the bathroom was. blur.. Then someone said “Starla there are customers in the front waiting for you.” I was like oh shit. I was about to slip this dress on but it wasn’t working for some unknown reason. So one of the girls who reminds me of my exes cousin Keisha, who is like a size 0 was trying to find me clothes to borrow. i dont know what I ended up wearing to the living room. It appears I was running some kind of party and all these ladies were placing orders. blur what I was selling. cut to we (group of) lesbians decided to go somewhere we took my car (unusual). I remember saying, dont fuck up my ride at the corner store. ::BLUR::

We had been moving around a lot it seems because we ended up at my mom’s house. There were multiple cars out there. We got out..faces this time. Me, Keba, Tori, her friend and her girlfriend. I’d backed in. I started walking up the driveway and looked at my back bumper and it appeared to be decorated. Looked closer and there were paint chips and dents and a huge poster magnet of Tori’s face on the left. I was like what the fuk! So Keba was like oh hell naw, who did all this shit. Tori’s friends started to get ill with me and I got pissed. I popped the trunk and one of them threw a bag of mine spilling everything out of it. Started mass confusion. We all, except tori, started looking for the little pieces when we saw there was jewelry and electronic parts on the ground. This time my little sister, Honor was there, helping her sister, only she was maybe 8 years younger in the dream. I remember telling her to be careful not step on anything sharp. Tori just kept laughing. After that frustration, I walked into my mom’s house with them and my uncle from Cali was sitting in a video rocker…he seemed to be playing PS2…weird. the girls went to the kitchen, and I went back to my old room and there was a leather bed frame with no mattress, there was nice dim lighting and something to sleep on to the left. there was one of my laptops in propped up on a stand in this area. it was my other laptop, that I had not authorized use for so I was pissed. “Moma been using my damn laptop”  Went to my closet, which I can only assume was the reason for going there. My mom appeared and I walked right passed her. Didn’t even know what she said. Went back outside through the garage and the girls were there. I was pissed about my car, pissed about my room and Moma using my laptop, then I walked by Tori and said “Well i guess that’ll do it for your crush on me, huh” she said “Yep”. I never broke stride. Now they were no longer there but my mom was behind me walking down the driveway and we saw about 6 females walking down the street, they looked lost. They asked about a street we told’em. Then one of them fell in the storm drain. We were like oh shit…then i recognized her as me and one of the other girls were helping her out. it was my 2.5 ft friend Setta. I was like Oh Shit! We pulled her out and I said “Setta nikka your pants too long”. we laughed and my mom (Buzz Killington)of course said “Starla, that’s not nice and I woke up.

No comments:

Do you know why you're here...

You better put on a helmet so it don't make a mess when I BLOW.... YA MIND!!