Thursday, August 5, 2010

Dream 8-5-10

I remember being at “home” with Michelle Obama. Me and my….boyfriend. this is new. he had many faces throughout this dream. There was some sort of press conference later that day. We appeared to have won some sort of contest to get to the white house. Michelle was sitting at a table and she told us to sit next to her. She was talking with us about many things. She gave me a book she said I would like. it was very comfortable. Then my bf left. I started reading the book and Michelle went to go take a shower. Within earshot I could hear the shower running and the door was open for the duration. I just laughed, felt good that she didnt need to be rigid around me. She came out fresh dressed in a pink suit, then she started reading her notes on the upcoming conference. She told me my bf was shopping and sent to me do the same for something to wear that evening. It was all on her. awesome. On my way to the shop. i stopped and took some pictures with my phone. Just things in nature, things of beauty. There was a sign with letter erased that was now saying something about parole. There were 2 little girls playing and making something on the sidewalk. I took a picture of their work and they wanted one shot with them and the work. they started grabbing at my cam to see the pics I just took. ::BLUR::

I ended up at the same department store at my boyfriend. He seemed to reminder me of Ray Lavender now. I was helping him pick out an outfit. We were very playful. I believe i was in love in this dream. With a Man, that disturbs me because I’ve only had 2 dreams like that in the last 8 years. We laughed over how good he looked in the fits he was trying on and just seemed happy. In a ::BLUR:: I’d lost him and found myself alone in the accessories and “other” department. This little white lady approaches me and says she want to buy me some things. She could see I needed a purse. I was very grateful. She grabbed for me a purse, a photo album. OH WAIT there was a little monitor in this department. C. E. Byrd High. I was watching it and reminiscing . Wishing I could go back…just for a visit. I had gotten myself excited. My cousin appeared and I said”Mayne I wanna go back and see what the school looking like” She said “Yeah, maybe” She and I attended all 4 years and graduated simultaneously. So thats when the old lady approached. The next thing she grabbed was a bible and told me everyone needed. I’d rolled my eyes at my cousin like “here we go with THIS”. I’m just gonna let her buy it. As we walked a little I guess toward the register I looked at this black book she put in my hand and realized it said Holy Bible Stories for Intelligent People. I was like HA!, This may be interesting. lol. ::BLUR::

The conference was underway. Michelle’s assistant had given me a small board out of her computer to hold until she needed it. This time my bf was one of my exes, the last man i ever dated. We were both tight like michael! handling some backstage biz for the Obamas. Mass confusion back there. Maybe 20 mins passes and the Barack’s assistant ran to the Michelle’s assistant screaming “The speech is gone the speech is gone”. Michelle’s asst said “no it’s not” and reached her hand out to me and I was simultaneously already pulling the chip from my purse. Like a well oiled machine. Last thing I remember is Michelle smiling at me with approval. ::BLUR::

This dream ended in water. It was just me and my man (this feels weird…) I was naked underwater…like a mermaid. We were talking and breathing. He was clothed. looking very nice in his suit, underwater. As I started to bask in the waterworld i was in, he removed his shirt. We jut writhed around in the water, nothing sexual, it was however sensual. Very enjoyable. One detail I do remember is never seeing a penis. He was indeed a merman. It was bliss for me, I reeeeeally love the water… then I woke up.

No comments:

Do you know why you're here...

You better put on a helmet so it don't make a mess when I BLOW.... YA MIND!!